Visit the BIOQUANT Community
BIOQUANT users with an active technical services plan receive web-based training, priority technical support, template design help, annual upgrades, and have access to a web-based data exchange platform.
Users with an Active Technical Services Plan Receive
Live, Web-based, Individual Training
- We explain via Desktop sharing.
- We train new students.
- We speed up analysis by teaching people to use the new analysis tools in each upgrade.
- We provide refresher training for people who have been away from the BIOQUANT for a while.
Priority Technical Support
- We solve problems quickly.
- We keep systems running.
- We coordinate hardware repair.
Protocol Design Consultation
- We create new analysis templates for your new projects.
Annual Software Upgrades
- Accelerate current protocols.
- Add new tools.
- Maintain compatibility.
Web-based Data Exchange Platform
- We provide several data exchange tools for BIOQUANT labs to communicate with each other and BIOQUANT.
- We provide a simple web-based interface that allows you to share image data with BIOQUANT or other collaborators.
- We have additional solutions for very large data exchanges (1TB or more).